Chevrolet has already confirmed that it will debut the 2015 Corvette Z06 at the Detroit Auto Show next month, and now its motorsports division has announced that the Corvette C7.R racecar will also be on display in Detroit. The new C7.R will then make its racing debut in the Tudor United SportsCar Championship (USCC) racing series at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, on January 25.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Chevy Racing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!