Several months ago, Chevrolet surprised us by claiming the seven-speed manual version of its 2014 Corvette Stingray could achieve up to 30 miles per gallon when driven in Eco mode. The car's official EPA rating eventually worked out to 17 mpg city and 29 highway. Now, the numbers are out for models equipped with the optional six-speed paddleshift automatic transmission – which Chevy says is the version most buyers are selecting – and the numbers are very similar to the manual, despit
Chevy Corvette Fuel Economy
- Lauren DeAngelis Puckett
- Oct 5, 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 8, 2013
With each bit of advance information that trickles out about the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, we can't help but be more amazed and eager to drive it. First, it was announced that the C7 would start at a reasonable-sounding $51,995 and then Chevy revealed the LT1 V8 will generate 455 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, but now we're getting the latest piece of the Corvette puzzle: fuel economy.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models