The history of the Corvette may go back to the first-generation model that debuted in 1953, but that six-cylinder rounded roadster bore little in common to the Vettes that followed. No, the real progenitor to the Corvette we know today was the C2 – a model which, without coincidence to today's model – bore the name Sting Ray.
Chevy Corvette C2
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Chevy Corvette C2 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!