Owners of 2006-08 Chevrolet HHRs should bust out their screw drivers because General Motors will be issuing a recall for deficient instrument panel storage bin latches. The weak latch does not meet federal safety compliance test standards, as it allows the dash bin door to swing open under specific crash conditions. The NHTSA was none too pleased with the possibility of passenger injury from insecure objects. Storage bin latch reinforcement kits will be sent to HHR owners at the General's expens
Chevrolet Hhr Recall
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Chevrolet Hhr Recall Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!