Less than a month after Nissan announced its $9,990 blue-light-special Versa Sedan 1.6, Hyundai has one-upped them. Or should that be one-downed? The 2009 Hyundai Accent has regained the title of Cheapest New Car in America with a starting price that undercuts the Nissan by a Jackson. Priced at $9,970, it is now the least expensive new car on the market. And Hyundai didn't reduce content to get the price down. It's essentially the same Accent you could have bought last month, just with a lower M
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!