In Part IV, the final installment in our CES Car Show, you get VW Beetles and a four-door GTI used as a guitar amp, a Roush Mustang, a mostly untouched (thank god!), bright red Lotus Exige and various other autos we saw around the show.
Ces Mobile Audio
- Chris Tutor
- Jan 11, 2007
In Part III you get a Qvale, a Bentley, a speaker-and-LCD-filled Mercedes and a bright blue BMW that either has a horrible mass of malignancy growing in the back seat, or a speaker box that resembles, um, what the hell does it resemble? Oh and a few pics of West Coast Customs' primer black two-door CLS. Sweet. The highlight, however, has got to be the convertible version of Jeff Gordon's NASCAR ride. Bill France, if you're reading this, we really want to see these things on the track. Either in
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models