Car designers are constantly up to all kinds of mischief, and the results often don't look like they'd hold water. But we certainly couldn't say that about Matt Stuble.
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 3, 2009
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Sep 10, 2007
Tesla isn't the only silicon valley company working on more efficient vehicles. Marine Advanced Research has built a prototype catamaran called Proteus that they describe as a Wave Adaptive Modular Vessel. Catamarans are generally known for their speed but this one goes beyond that.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models