The Ford Transit Connect Electric comes with a window sticker that carries a somewhat daunting price of $57,400. However, with a generous rebate from the California Air Resources Board, purchasers of the electric van can carve a hefty $15,000 off that price. That's on top of the $7,500 federal rebate, so California business owners have a chance to haul their goods in electric silence for under $35k.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Carb Rebate Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!