In case you hadn't noticed, car wrapping has gotten more popular and more common in recent years. At this year's SEMA show, in particular, it was difficult to walk ten feet without seeing some custom wrap job or another. With matte palettes, metallic finishes and famous racing liveries so thick on the ground then, it was probably only a matter of time before we got to velvet. Call up Barry and Levon, baby – velvet is here.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Car Wrapping Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!