Car Throttle drives the BMW 3.0 CSL 'Batmobile,' the '70s coupe that led to the BMW M division and, in motorsports trim, a whole bunch of race victories.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 3, 2014
Surely you remember Colin Furze. You know, creator of scooters with flamethrowers, a 25-seat motorcycle, a massive wooden wall of death fashioned from old pallets and the world's fastest stroller and mobility scooter. It's that last vehicular creation that's the subject of the video embedded below, filmed by YouTube content creators Car Throttle.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models