The entry-level Mercedes-Benz C-Class has long felt like nothing more than, well, just that. Aside from the potent and delicious C63 AMG models, there hasn't been much to set the C-Class apart in the entry-level luxury/sport segment, leading to the model being regarded by many as "The Cheap Mercedes." No, it's certainly not a bad car, but for our money, it hasn't stood up particularly well to competitors like the BMW 3 Series or Audi A4.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 22, 2012
Not too much is certifiably known about the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but putting together various snippets presents a sedan that will be moving the bar in various directions. Caught at the Nürburgring under comprehensive camo, it's said the styling underneath will take plenty of sculpting cues from the aggressively styled CLS, suggested here by the camo grille covering.
- Matt Davis
- Jun 1, 2011
Entry-Level Benz Finally Drops A Set Of Doors
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models