*UPDATE: Donna Boland, manager of corporate communications at Mercedes Benz USA, told AutoblogGreen that the sticker change only applied to around 500 C-Class vehicles on dealer lots, since a new C-Class came out in late August. "About 500 are left in the United States, and we've relabeled them," she said.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 1, 2014
- Michael Harley
- Jan 12, 2014
Mercedes-Benz rolled its all-new C-Class onto an artificially foggy stage to the tunes of Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland tonight, casting bright lights on what promises to be the most luxurious and innovative compact sedan the world has ever seen from the German automaker.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models