- Jeff Glucker
- Apr 7, 2011
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Aug 5, 2010
It's been confirmed for some time that Mercedes-Benz is developing a new two-door coupe version of its C-Class to replace the current hatchback CLC model. With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that Autocar is reporting that Mercedes-Benz is also working on an AMG variant of the coupe to go up against the Audi RS5, BMW M3 and Cadillac CTS-V.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models