A United States Senate bill that would provide a further $3.6 billion in funding for plug-in vehicles has made it past the first of many hurdles toward passage. The Senate Energy Committee approved the legislation, put forward by Senator Byron Dorgan, (D-ND) that would create so-called deployment communities around the country and subsidize the purchase of electric vehicles (EVs) and the installation of infrastructure.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 28, 2006
As we mentioned, the Electric Drive Transportation Association Conference and Exhibition kicks off today. Before things get started, I wanted to make sure I had a good overview of what the conference is all about. Since I'm learning something, it makes sense to me to also let you know what the deal is.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models