Talk about a joke gone awry.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 26, 2007
As we said earlier today, President Bush met with the CEOs of America's domestic automakers to discuss the future of domestic vehicles in America and what types of alternative fuels will power those vehicles. Bush met with Chrysler Group president and CEO Tom LaSorda, Ford Motor Company president and CEO Alan Mulally, and General Motors chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner. The White House said the scheduled half-hour meeting went for 45 minutes. Toyota and other automakers were not invited.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models