There are three Porsches up for auction in southeastern Michigan, but considering one's been flattened and all three are torched, you probably shouldn't bid.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 24, 2014
Assuming all goes to plan, automakers test their vehicles to the breaking point in the months and years leading up to that vehicle's actual release into the public. Which is good, because it's much better for a car to break in glorious fashion in the hands of the company that produces it than in the driveway of an owner who just spent their hard-earned cash to get it.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 16, 2009
Torched Corvette in the Ukraine - Click above for a gallery of images
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models