Volkswagen had a lot going on at this year's Paris Motor Show, including, it seems, dishing to Britain's What Car? about some product plans.
- Dan Roth
- Sep 11, 2012
2013 Honda Accord, Volkswagen CUV, GM and Opel, Autoblog talks to Elon Musk
- Chris Tutor
- Sep 10, 2012
Volkswagen is on a mission to dominate sales in almost ever category, with a goal of selling one million Audis and VWs yearly in the United States by 2018. Projected U.S. sales of both brands for 2012 is only 565,000. To bridge that gap, analysts say the two brands will need to compete in almost every sales category.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 12, 2011
If there's any one vehicle that can realistically challenge the Beetle in the annals of historic Volkswagens, it's the Transporter. More often referred to as the Microbus or just the Bus, the real original minivan first saw the light of day in 1950 as the Type 2 (the Beetle, naturally, was the Type 1).
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 1, 2011
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models