Turn any vehicle into a hybrid with one quick and (relatively... it costs over a grand) inexpensive device? Fuel efficiency increases of 50 percent or more? Count us in! Well, maybe not. The Federal Trade Commission has taken legal action against Dutchman Enterprises LLC and United Community Services of America Inc., makers of the Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell. This product claims to use "water gas" and "longstanding, proven technologies" to offer "incredible savings" and also promises "less dependence
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!