The India arm of Honda Motor has officially launched its fuel-sipping Brio minicar, joining its Japanese rivals in the fight for a chunk of India's lucrative minicar segment. Toyota launched its Etios Liva in April of 2011 and Nissan rolled out its Micra in mid-2010.
- Autoblog Staff
- Nov 30, 2010
2011 Honda Brio – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models