What we do know is that the ATS will wear at least one more bodystyle. That comes from Cadillac head Bob Ferguson, who answered "Absolutely" when Automotive News asked him about the possibility of another variant. What we don't know is what that bodystyle or styles will be.
- Damon Lowney
- Oct 8, 2013
There's word from the top that Cadillac is considering building a large crossover and branding it under the Escalade name, Automotive News reports.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models