BMW could bring yet another niche-busting product to the market in 2017 if a report form a forum is to be believed. According to the BMW X1 Forum of Bimmerpost, 2017 could see the debut of the BMW X2. Yes, X2.
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 4, 2008
BMW's chief executive officer Norbert Reithofer has revealed that the company has axed plans to build a larger sport-ute to top the range currently inhabited by the X3, X5 and X6 crossovers. Reithofer cited economic problems in the United States and Europe as the main reason for the cancellation of the program, i.e. sales of SUVs are dropping like a rock.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models