Anyone remember the Hamann Mirror? Need a refresher? The Mirror is German tuning company Hamann's idea of a BMW M6. It was shown at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show as an M6 Gran Coupe, sporting a ridiculous paint job and some meaty, multi-spoke 21-inch wheels.
Bmw M6 Coupe
- Damon Lavrinc
- Feb 11, 2012
What's the new M6 made of? Just like the last generation, it takes all the best bits from the M5 and distills them into two door form. And this time, the convertible comes first.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models