BMW is fishing for buyers in February and March, and its bait is to cover the first couple months of new-car payments. Right now, BMW is offering to pay the first two payments on selected models from its line, including versions of the 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series and X5 models. This incentive is available on both remaining 2008 and current 2009 vehicles and can be combined with low APR financing deals of 0.9% for up to 60 months on the '09s. The maximum payout is not to exceed $750 a
Bmw Financial Services
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Bmw Financial Services Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!