BMW will recall 7,162 examples of the 2016 5 Series because a bent anchor in the rear seat could prevent the proper latching of a child safety seat.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Feb 20, 2014
I absolutely love to travel, but man, do I hate flying. Not the act of flying itself, but air travel in general – slogging through the airport, dealing with security, fighting with delays, only to finally be crammed like cattle into a too-small airplane seat where you're offered $8 sandwiches that are half-frozen. (Okay, it's not always that bad, but still.)
2014 BMW 5 Series starts at $50,425* and gets a new diesel, 5 Series GT starts at $60,925* [w/video]
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 19, 2013
BMW itself says it is making "Precise modifications to the design" of the facelifted, sixth-generation 5 Series, and this is the result. The 2014 5 Series will come in four flavors – sedan, Touring, Gran Turismo and ActiveHybrid 5 – the biggest news probably the addition of a diesel engine for the US market.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models