Recently, South Korea's largest automaker, Hyundai Motor Company, peeled back the curtain to unveil the latest addition to its sub-brand Blue Drive; the compressed natural gas (CNG) hybrid Blue-City bus. Hyundai's hybrid bus features the automaker's 237-horsepower G-CNG engine, which is connected to a 6-speed automated manual transmission. The Blue-City sports a 60kW electric drive motor and 3.8kWh lithium-polymer battery pack.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Mar 31, 2010
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models