click for more shots of the biodiesel H1
- Shane Addie
- May 29, 2007
I know what you're thinking - the last thing that would belong on AutoblogGreen is a Hummer H2. But this is not an average H2 - this has a 6.6L Duramax diesel V8 cranking out 510 horsepower running on... biodiesel. Burning said fuel, it achieves 26 mpg fuel economy. Whether this is combined cycle, city or highway, the auction does not specify. Nonetheless, for a modest $68,995.00 Buy It Now, it can be yours, and you can be (mildly) green to the environment in style.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models