The Chicago Auto Show may be the smallest of the North American auto shows we cover (yet largest by square footage, ironically), but year after year, more and more automakers choose to show off some new metal under the lights of McCormick Place. This year saw a total of 18 major reveals (click here to see our full rundown), and while that pales in comparison to last month's Detroit show, there's still a lot of new metal to talk about here in Chicago.
Best In Show
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 19, 2009
Each year at SEMA, a select group of editors and contributors from the world's largest automotive publications scour the show floor to hand out prizes for the best hot rod, Japanese import, European import, domestic automobile and SUV. But not the overall Best in Show award. That'll be handed out by a video game programmer.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models