With the final race of the 2012 Global RallyCross season taking place today outside the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, teams were on the track yesterday for practice. During the practice session, David Binks crashed his Ford Fiesta, and he was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures but later released with only minor bruising.
Best Buy Racing
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 30, 2012
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 9, 2009
Preparations are well underway for the debut of the new USF1 team, which is set to join the Formula One grid next season. The car's been designed, the manufacturing facility is in the process of ramping up for production, and the team has staffed up. But while the nascent squad focuses on building the chassis and infrastructure, speculation has been running rampant over who will sponsor the team and who will be driving its two cars.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models