Back in September, Franz-Josef Paefgen, the head of the VW luxury brand Bentley, mentioned, in a very uncommitted fashion, that the company's earlier announcement regarding diesels and hybrids was still being considered. Audi's new hybrid quattro transmission, on display in Frankfurt last month, might be the basic powertrain that sits under not only a hybrid Bentley (the greenest car that Yoko Ono would deign to ride in), but also the Porsche Cayenne and Audi Q7.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Sep 17, 2007
Remember how Yoko Ono asked the other day, "can someone make hybrid cars as comfortable as a Bentley, please?" This bit of news might perk her ears up.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models