The limited availability of batteries has long been one of the factors keeping the cost of electric vehicles well above that of their gas-powered counterparts, but it may be that we're about to move from drought to deluge. According to the New York Times, the growing capacity of battery manufacturers may shortly outstrip demand and present plug-in vehicle makers with something new: an oversupply of batteries.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Battery Supply Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!