It's official: A123 Systems Inc. is passing through its final phase. The bankrupt lithium ion battery maker, now going by the name B456 Systems Inc., has won court approval for its plan to exit bankruptcy that pays off creditors from proceeds gained by selling off virtually all of its assets.
- Danny King
- Apr 4, 2013
Any self-respecting dealer would refuse to sell a Fisker Karma extended-range plug-in for a mere $12,000, but Fisker Automotive may be taking that approach with former battery supplier A123 Systems by settling for about 11 cents on the dollar in a bankruptcy-court claim.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models