New Yorkers, newspaper readers, new car buyers and automotive enthusiasts around the world will be saddened as we are to learn today that The New York Times is shutting down its automotive section. The supplement came as part of the newspaper's Sunday edition for some 20 years, but will run no longer as the Times works to trim overhead and streamline operations in an effort to keep from going under completely.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Automotive Section Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!