Mitsubishi i-MiEV - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Eric Loveday
- May 5, 2010
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 14, 2010
This will get some heads turning: after a drive on challenging Welsh roads, Autocar has written "In its poise and agility I'd even say the MG6 is superior" to the Ford Focus Zetec S. There are other compromises: the interior, the gearchange, the NVH, grunt at high revs. But the first bespoke Nanjing-created MG, the MG6, is a certified runner according to the UK mag.
- Domenick Yoney
- Nov 18, 2008
This has been a good year for concept cars with green themes. It kicked off in Detroit where Chrysler showed off its trio of electric-drive rides, and where we also saw appearances from the likes of the Mazda Furai and the Land Rover LRX. Later in New York we were introduced to the, um, "interesting personality" of the Scion Hako Coupe concept and it's sexier box-shaped compatriot, the Nissan Denki Cube.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models