In the 1950s and 1960s, America was filled with big, V8-powered land yachts, with brutal straight-line speed and questionable handling. Europe, on the other hand, was filled with interesting, characterful superminis like this Autobianchi Bianchina. (Ok, so we're generalizing a little... roll with it.) Based on the Fiat 500 and originally unveiled in 1957, the Bianchina was available in a variety of bodystyles, ranging from sedan, to cabriolet, to van.
- Frank Filipponio
- Jun 10, 2009
Tata Nano Europa - Click above for high-res gallery
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 15, 2008
Fiat has confirmed rumors that it is developing a new low-cost world car. However while earlier reports suggested a single small car was under consideration, a senior company executive revealed that Fiat is actually developing two new models.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models