Ed Montgomery, the gentleman who helped usher General Motors and Chrysler through some of the most difficult times in both companies' histories, has stepped down from his position as the Auto Recovery Czar for the Obama Administration. Montgomery had been at his post for just 15 months, during which time he managed to shell out an unprecedented amount of aid for two of America's ailing auto manufacturers. The move kept the lights on, the factories humming and workers paid as both GM and Chrysler
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Auto Recovery Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!