Rankings in this business usually revolve around cars themselves, but every year our friends over at Motor Trend put together a Top 50 list of another kind: MT's annual Power List ranks the people behind the cars. Their placement reflects not only their actions in the past and vision for the future, but also the success of the companies they lead.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Auto Executives Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!