So, how do you prove that your car saves a lot of fuel in real-life conditions? You drive it around and you publish the results. We've seen a few of these tests lately, like one driving a Skoda around Germany and Austria, or a Peugeot 308 around Australia or the 50-liter test in Canada. Now, Audi has decided to show off the new base powertrain for the Audi A4 TDI, the 2.0 liter, 120 HP, 6-speed manual.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Apr 3, 2008
It was recently learned that Audi has killed plans to bring the Q7 hybrid model to the U.S. market in 2009 because of the plummeting value of the dollar. It looks like the new A4 hybrid will get the same fate.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 25, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the 2009 Audi A4 Avant.
- Xavier Navarro
- Mar 4, 2008
Click above for high-res gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models