Land Rover wanted to put the Range Rover Sport Hybrid to the test, and to do so, it sent a team on a very chilly road trip. The group hooked up a winterized Airstream to the back of the electrified SUV and drove it to the company's test center in the arctic circle.
- Chris Bruce
- May 7, 2014
Smart is just about ready to launch the all-new generations of the Fortwo and Forfour. It might be hard to get excited for a car with such a mixed reputation, but the company has high expectations for the updated models. In a new video, Smart teases some nearly final prototypes during arctic testing in Sweden.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models