The average age of the 247 million cars and trucks on U.S. roads hit a record of 11.4 years in January, the latest figures available from state registration data gathered by the Polk research firm.
Toyota issues fresh 2010 Camry recall, reexamining Tacoma unintended acceleration as alleged death toll mounts
- Chris Paukert
- Feb 15, 2010
- Damon Lavrinc
- Dec 14, 2007
The recent spate of negative press hampering the Caparo T1 hasn't stopped the makers of the clichéd "road-going racecar" from releasing a host of details outlining the finer points of the T1's safety systems.
- Derrick Y. Noh
- Oct 25, 2006
Chart: Google Finance / VeraSun Energy Corporation (NYSE: VSE)
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models