Morris Motorcycles wants to sell electric super bikes someday. Before it begins that task, though, it will first try to make a name for itself on the race track vying for victory in the 2010 UK TTXGP and, hopefully, the final at Albacete, Spain. To that end, they have put together many of the necessary pieces: a bike, a rider and a hundred team owners (so far). Yes, not only does the company desire to distribute unorthodox technology, its pathway is also somewhat unconventional.
1 / 1
- Domenick Yoney
- Apr 6, 2010
1 / 1
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Annie Seel Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!