Season 14 of Top Gear is nearly finished, and some fans are singing "The Thrill is Gone" where before the tune had been "You Are the Sunshine of My Life." The creators have heard the complaints and producer Andy Wilman doesn't disagree that something is different this time around.
Andy Wilman Top Gear
- Dan Roth
- Mar 25, 2009
Newsflash: Television production sounds more glamorous than it really is. Oh sure, there are some that cruise around in conspicuous rides, but most tend to drive workaday cars. It'd be natural to expect the producer of "Rinky-Dink Town Today" on Cable Access would be tooling around in something less than a Mercedes S Class, but the people that make car shows, especially the Top Gear franchise, why, that producer surely drives something outrageously fly, right? Umm... no.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models