If you're into going too fast on two wheels, chances are the name Terry Vance has crossed your radar a time or two. The pilot of Need-for-Speed Duo Vance & Hines spread the word recently from Daytona International Speedway that a new spec series featuring the Harley Davidson XR-1200 will run this year along with select AMA road racing events.
- Devon Brozek
- Feb 28, 2010
It's only been a few months since Harley-Davidson officially announced the demise of Buell, but the gang at Erik Buell Racing weren't comfortable hanging up their leathers just yet. In fact, the newly-released 1190RR may be the first time we get to see the team really show off without any higher-ups to please.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models