Los Angeles's Petersen Automotive Museum this week will debut an exhibit dedicated to early versions of what were thought to be aerodynamic cars, the New York Times reports. The cars may not have cut the wind as well as the designers intended, but some of them sure were beautiful.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!