Dainese's D-air Misano 1000 motorcycle jacket is equipped with an airbag for safety, and it works completely independently of the bike.
- Dan Roth
- Mar 24, 2008
Click above to view video
- Chris Shunk
- Oct 18, 2007
Other than a helmet (which many don't even want to wear), there is little protection for motorcyclists in the event of an accident. A company by the name of Impact Jackets has been selling motorcycle jackets with airbags for a few years, but at $500, many find the price too high. A Baltimore man can likely provide a terrific rebuttal to the high cost argument since the jacket saved him from plenty of pain after he was thrown 100 feet from his bike. Amazingly, the airbag jacket-wearing rider walk
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models