With the new 458 Italia ready to go, the 458 Spider on its way, and the California still fresh on the market, Ferrari is turning its attention from the V8 range to its V12 flagships. CAR sat down with the company's CEO and managing director Amedeo Felisa, who revealed the full roll-out schedule for not one, not two, but three new V12 supercars currently under development in Maranello.
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 23, 2009
Some people just won't leave well enough alone. We love those people. Like the engineers at Ferrari, who routinely develop some of the most wicked supercars known to man, and then set about improve them.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models