Fiat has served up a few more tidbits on the upcoming 500L five-door expected to debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. According to Automotive News, the vehicle will feature a taller roof than the thee-door Fiat 500, and while the two sill share a front fascia, the larger vehicle will ride on a widened version of the same chassis that underpins the Fiat Punto. All told, the Fiat 500L will be around 163.38 inches long, which is around 2.36 inches longer than the current 500.
500 Five Door
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 17, 2012
According to The Detroit Free Press, a plus-sized version of the cheeky little Fiat 500 is heading to the Geneva Motor Show in March. Olivier Francois, head of the Fiat brand, has reportedly confirmed that a five-door 500 will be shown in Geneva, and that the new vehicle will be sold here in the United States starting in 2013.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models