Now that Chrysler has begun their diesel offensive with the introduction of the Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD they are evaluating where to go next. The company has been selling the 300 in Europe with the same Mercedes 3.0L V-6 since it's introduction there and now they are evaluating it in the US market.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
300 Crd Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!