The Volvo 240 – and in particular, the five-door version known to fanatics as the 245 – is a certified classic. Its boxy shape, well-earned reputation for safety and cult status among collectors means this Swedish Brick will forever be on our radar as a memorable machine. And, for what its worth, this author owned a gold example for a number of years.
- Jonny Lieberman
- Jan 18, 2010
Here's one that's sure to set "teh internets" on fire. A group of students from Saitama University in Japan showed up to the Tokyo Auto Salon with a 2JZ-GE powered MkIV Toyota Supra dressed up like Nick Cage's Eleanor from the very bad to watch Gone in 60 Seconds remake. Not familiar with Eleanor? Aside from being far and away the best part of the film, Eleanor is a 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 that's been gone over with an epic-tooth comb.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models