Ram is set to introduce a new top-of-the-line pickup at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show next month. The Ram Laramie Limited treats buyers to all the niceties we've come to expect from the so-called "ultrapremium" truck segment. Leather seats with contrasting piping, piano-black trim, LED ambient lighting and unique gauges are all part of the package, as are deep berber carpet floor mats. Look for the Ram Laramie Limited to bow with navigation, remote start, a backup camera, power adjustable pedals, a
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2500 Hd Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!