This is the Opel Vivaro, and as much as it may look like a rebadged Nissan NV200, it isn't (it's quite a bit bigger). Instead, it's a rebadged Nissan Primastar, which in turn is a Renault Trafic. Weird family links aside, this is the all-new, second-generation Vivaro, which Opel originally launched in 2001.
2015 Renault Trafic
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
2015 Renault Trafic Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!